Webinar: Travel restrictions to China call for creative online relationship building
In this webinar-training we shall use the outcome of the recent Communications Survey, conducted by The China Trainers, to delve into the why’s and how’s of tidying up and brining back into shape existing relationships between Chinese and Benelux business teams across borders.
Businesses across China and the Benelux have reached out to each other more frequently since the start of the corona pandemic, but seem little ingenious in intensifying and broadening personal relationships or deepening feelings of team spirit.
So, want to learn how to spruce up contact with your overseas colleagues, then?
Join our webinar: Travel restrictions to and from China call for creative online relationship building.
Facilitated by Benelux Chamber of Commerce, Shanghai Chapter
After attending this webinar you will be better equipped to intensify and broaden personal relationships with colleagues at the other end of the world and deepen feelings of team spirit – all from behind your screen!
You will learn more about:
- The art of subtle communication
- The advantages of making relationships personal
- The conditions necessary to build a ‘safe’ working environment
- Developing the skill to judge whether your message is understood or not
- Achieving a higher degree of relevant input and feedback
- The need to micro-manage tasks and processes
- Creating some easy-to-adapt measures to enrich the quality of mutual communications and cooperation
Date: Wednesday, March 16
Time: 5pm China time (10am CET)
Member ticket: RMB 350
Non-member ticket: RMB 500
For the full article on the Communication between Benelux and China business team – click here!